Monday, April 4, 2011

Childlike Wonder




I wanted to keep these cards fun and playful, and I'm posting them for Challenge #83 at Stampin Sisters in Christ. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs because the challenges are posted along with so much scripture, Biblical truth, and encouragement. God Bless the Sisters who post there and take the time to post such thoughtful and insightful readings.

So, I first made the card with a brunette, and then I sat back and said, "Blondes need love, too." Then I made a blonde. I can't choose a favorite.The stickles look much more whimsical in person. The images were fun to color with Bic Mark-its.

I look forward to reading your comments and thank you for stopping by my blog.


Rebecha

4 comments:

  1. I love both of them, in fact they look like 2 of my grand-daughters! Thank you for speaking so highly of Stampin Sisters in Christ and we are very happy that you joined us! Good luck and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecha, both of these are so adorable. I am so glad you are being blessed by Stampin Sisters in Christ and so blessed you joined us. Have a fabulously blessed week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative work i can see in here,and hope to see some more but black and white.....


    Plastic Card Printing
    Plastic card

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute...love the added sparkle! Thanks for visiting my blog today Rebecha!

    ReplyDelete