Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dream Card


I was inspired by the latest issue of Cardmaker magazine when I made this card. I borrowed the basic layout from a card on page 6. The "dream" stamp is one of the very first stamps I purchased when I started scrapbooking 8 years ago. The flower stamp is a dollar stamp from Micheal's. The patterned paper is from "The Flower Stack" from DCWV, and all of the cardstock/ink is from Stampin' Up and Recollections. I wish the Stickles would have photographed a little better.
I am not going to blog about the heat because I'm tired of reading about how hot it is on every blog, Facebook status, and Twitter feed that I read. Instead, I'm going to say that I love summer.... and I truly do. Is it hot? YES. So what. It's also a season full of fruit, picnics, evening walks, bird nests, and for me .... SLEEPING IN. Dreams.
Rebecha

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card! I really love the summery colors, and the sparkley flowers!!

    ReplyDelete