Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mini Altered Notepads

These little notepads are so itsy bitsy cute, easy peasy, and ADDICTIVE. You can't alter just one! In total, I've altered about 14 of them already.
This is a photo of one close up so you can see the details a bit more.
They are a great way to use up scraps of ribbon and random embellies. I haven't been purchasing any papercrafting supplies for the past month. My goal is to purchase nothing but adhesive for the rest of the summer and concentrate on being content with what I have and using up my stash.

I found these mini notepads on an endcap at Big Lots in a section intended to display wedding favors and supplies. They are sold in packs of 8 for $2.50. They come in this plain white embossed design and in an umembossed black and white floral. I purchased them in May, so I'm not sure they are still available.
I hope you are enjoying your summer. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Great gift idea and so fun to embellish! And that's a fabulous goal. I've been trying to use paper that I've just hoarded b/c it's so pretty. Hoarding kind of defeats the purpose of buying it, don't you think? haha It's so freeing to be cutting into it and using it now. :)

    ReplyDelete