Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Pregnancy


I don't know what it's like in your part of the world, but here in the Eastern Panhandle of WV it's delightfully rainy. Yes, I said delightfully. You see, I find great joy in rain. I know it means new things to come .... new growth, glorious green colors, and maybe .... just maybe .... a rainbow.
Anyhoo, I am going to spend this rainy day making cards. is turning out to be quite a papercrafting year from me. :)
On to the card .... Isn't this image and sentiment adorable? It's from the $1 bins at Micheal's Crafts. I have so many $1 stamps and they are great quality and stamp very clearly. I colored the image with Bic Mark-its.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Rebecha

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecha...thank you for visiting my blog today and your kind words.
    Your card is adorable! I was reading your post and you mentioned it being 2012 and I had to think for a minute, is it really 2012! hahaha! I was kinda wondering for a very, very short minute, where 2011 went. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh.... So funny... Going to edit now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute stamp! I like how you used it with pastel colors and papers. :)

    ReplyDelete