Monday, March 14, 2011

Simply Simplify




"Keep it Simple!" I often say that to myself, with a rather exasperated voice, several times a day. I have a tendency to complicate even the most mundane of tasks. I think it's one of the paralyzing aspects of perfectionism. I've always approaced my cardmaking tasks with simplicity in mind, though. The motivation for cardmaking itself is rather simple . . . to make someone smile when they open up one of my cards. :)
I made this card with 365 Cards: Day 12 Keep it Simple Challenge in mind. It includes on my very favorite quotation from Helen Keller, "The bestt and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." The quotation is from a Creative Memories vellum quote pack. The papers are from The Flower Stack, and I finished the card off with some Micheal's dollar spot bling, a MM jeweled brad, and some bazzil flowers.
Thank you for stopping by my blog, and remember . ... KEEP IT SIMPLE.
Rebecha

No comments:

Post a Comment