Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Abi!

Abi and myself having TONS of FUN on 80's night. I love her so much!
Today is my neice Abi's birthday. She's growing up so fast. We have a lot in common, that crazy girl and I! :) We both love the 80's decade, watching Strawberry Shortcake movies, playing with dolls, and giggling until our cheeks hurt. So, we are celebrating her birthday @ my SIL's house with hamburgers, chips, and potato salad. Picnic in February, anyone? hee hee

For this card, I used DCWV Glitter Stack paper, SU Cardstock, American Crafts Rub On sentiment, Fiskars Threading Water Punch, SU Ticket Punch, Bling from Crafts2000, and Gray Satin/Organza Ribbon from the Offray Ribbon Outlet. Oh, how I love thee, ribbon outlet. :)
Enjoy your day, and hug someone you love. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Rebecha

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! You sure do look like you have a great time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is great!!! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that big bow and the gems on the corners. That paper is delicious too! : )

    ReplyDelete