Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Joy of a Snowy Day

I'm so excited to show off my new Blog Badge! It's from the gals @ Hand Stamped Sentiments! They awarded me with the badge for the "Love" inspired card I posted earlier in the month. :)


So, some people are tired of the snow this year. I'm not one of them. I love it. You may be thinking that's because I'm a teacher and it means I might get the day off. I'll admit - that's a perk! :) However, it's not the real reason that I love snow so much. It blankets everything and a quiet, serene stillness seems to settle upon the world. My home feels even warmer and cozier. Hot chocolate never tasted so good. So, bring on the snow! :)


This is an example of a "two minute card." Since I do work full time, am heavily involved in church and volunteer work, and spend a lot of time with family and friends, it's important that I have some "two minute cards" in my crafting bag of tricks. This snowflake punch from Martha Stewart is one of my favorite new toys.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments make my day!


Rebecha

3 comments:

  1. Rebecha, congrats on your blog award! Your card is so pretty. I love that shade of blue! The punch is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need more of those two-minute card ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That badge is awesome! I dig the snowflakes with the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete