Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Prayer is Powerful


"I do not pray for succes. I ask for faithfulness." -- Mother Theresa. What an inspiring quotation! I've been praying that God would lead me to the areas of ministry where I can best use the talents He has blessed me with. My prayer journal has been filling up rapidly, as I've been praising God for all that He continues to shower upon me . . . . wonderful family, friends, career, a beautiful and loving marriage, and so much more. Last night, as I was once again shoveling snow, I caught myself becoming very grumpy. My back hurt, my arms were tired, my muscles sore. Then I stopped. I looked up at the sky, decided to catch snowflakes on my tongue, and I was in awe of the beautiful miracles of tiny, unique snowflakes. I closed my eyes and thanked God for each snowflake and for each friend because it was in that moment that I was reminded that each of my friends are unique miracles, too, brought into my life during the perfect season.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Rebecha, what a beautiful card, and story. It is great when we are able to grow and learn from doing ordinary, every day tasks. Thank you for your thoughtful post, and showing us your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete